Taser Launch Set EX2 Easy-to-Assemble
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Taser Flying Model Rocket Launch Set by Estes®.
This is an E2X (Easy To Assemble) Estes model rocket. No paint or special tools needed. E2X kits contain parts that are colored, easy to assemble, plastic fins or fin units and plastic nose cones. Glue the parts together as instructed, apply the self-stick decals and attach the recovery system.Features:
- Skill Level E2X - Easy to Assemble Rocket
- An easy to assemble model rocket built with a cardboard body tube, plastic cone, and fins
- The new 3-fin design allows Taser to fly as high as 1000 feet into the air
- 12" parachute recovery
- Launch system included (launch pad and controller)
- Self-stick decals
- One year warranty
- Illustrated assembly guide and detailed launching instructions
- Suitable for Ages 10 & Older
- White or yellow glue
- Finishing supplies
- Igniters (ESTT2301)
- Recovery wadding (ESTT2274)
- Engines: A8-3 (first flight), B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- 4 AA batteries (FUGP7300) - for launch controller
|Skill Level:||1, E2X|
|Estimated Weight:||1.5 oz (42.5 g)|
|Projected Altitude:||1100 ft (305 m)|
|Recommended Engine:||A8-3 (first flight), B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7|