Ultrix 600mm BNF® Basic (Requires Battery & Charger)
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Ultrix 600mm BNF Basic
The E-flite® Ultrix™ 600mm is a larger version of the popular UMX™ Ultrix that's easier to see, handles more wind, uses more common 3S 800–850+mAh batteries and is uniquely capable of smooth sport flying, basic aerobatics, and even aggressive 3D!
Soon after it was introduced, the UMX™ Ultrix™ became one of our most popular ultra-micro models. There was, and still is, nothing else like it! The unique delta wing design excels at smooth sport flying, basic aerobatics, and even aggressive 3D — all in the same flight. This scaled-up version offers the same unique capabilities AND the advantages of a larger size. It's easier to fly because it's easier to see and handles more wind.
The Ultrix 600mm also uses more common 3S 800–850+ mAh batteries and includes an optional-use fixed nose wheel so it can takeoff from and land on smooth surfaces. Like the original, it has an incredible power-to-weight ratio for hovering capability and unlimited vertical performance. Differential thrust adds yaw control and the ability to perform advanced aerobatics including harriers, amazing flat spins, and more. Plus, the extremely durable EPP airframe is fully factory-assembled so the Ultrix can be ready to fly just minutes after you open the box!
The Ultrix™ 600mm is a smooth handling, extremely versatile delta wing aircraft with aerobatic and 3D capabilities you'd never expect based on its looks alone. Twin brushless motors deliver an incredible power-to-weight ratio that offers good speed, plenty of power to hover, and unlimited vertical performance. Differential thrust adds the ability to perform harriers, flat spins, and more amazing aerobatics. And extremely durable EPP construction makes it one of the toughest E-flite® models ever!
An enlarged version of the popular UMX™ Ultrix, the Ultrix 600mm is easier to see and handles windy conditions even better, aided by exclusive AS3X® technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel. Optional-use SAFE® Select technology makes it easy even for low-time pilots to fly successfully in large yards, parks, sports fields, RC flying, and other fields. The included optional-use fixed nose wheel makes it possible to taxi, takeoff, and land on smooth surfaces. Or you can leave the nose wheel off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches over and landings on grass.
Fully factory-assembled, the Ultrix 600mm is ready to fly within minutes of opening the box. Just add a 3S 800–850+mAh battery and bind it to a compatible Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® equipped transmitter. It even delivers a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data – including battery voltage, current, and more – to compatible transmitters. You can also install the optional LED light kit (sold separately) for improved visibility during daylight conditions and to fly at night!
- Innovative and unique design capable of smooth sport, aerobatic AND 3D flying all in the same flight
- Scaled up from the UMX™ Ultrix™ to offer better visibility and the ability to fly in more wind
- Fits 3S 800–850+ mAh LiPo batteries for a wide range of performance and flight times (recommended 100022496 - SPMX8503S30)
- Powerful twin brushless motors deliver the power to hover and climb out vertically
- Differential thrust for yaw control to perform flat spins and other maneuvers
- Provides telemetry data to compatible transmitters including flight battery voltage
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Spektrum™ receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- Extremely durable yet lightweight, fully-molded EPP airframe
- Fully factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box
- Optional LED light kit (sold separately) for flying at night (recommended 100023101 - EFL02205)
In The Box:
(1) E-flite® Ultrix™ 600mm
(2) Brushless Outrunner Motors (installed)
(2) Linear Servos (installed)
(1) Spektrum™ Receiver with (2) Brushless ESCs (installed)
Needed to Complete:
(1) Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter (recommended 100018115 - SPMR6655)
(1) 3S 11.1V 800–850+mAh LiPo with IC2® Connector (or JST connector plus a suitable IC2 to JST adapter, sold separately)(recommended 100022496 - SPMX8503S30)
(1) Compatible LiPo charger (recommended 100021045 - SPMXC1070)
|Approximate Assembly Time:||Less Than 1 Hour|
|Completion Level:||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Landing Gear:||Optional (included)|
|Product Length:||16.3" (414 mm)|
|Product Weight:||8.22 oz. (233g)|
|Recommended Motor Battery:||3S 11.1V 800–850+mAh LiPo with IC2® Connector|
|Wingspan:||23.6" (599 mm)|