UMX Radian BNF Basic w/SAFE and AS3X
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
UMX Radian BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE
Upgraded to include optional-use SAFE® Select technology, the popular E-flite® UMX™ Radian® ultra-micro motor glider is now easier to fly than ever before — and also offers real-time battery voltage telemetry when flown with compatible transmitters!
Now Even Easier To Fly
The UMX™ Radian® ultra-micro motor glider became a class favorite by delivering a unique flying experience you simply can't get from any other model. Due to its traditional motor glider design, the Radian is inherently stable and easy to fly almost anywhere — indoors in gymnasiums and other suitable spaces, and outdoors in most yards, parks and sports fields. The exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® technology of its installed electronics smooths out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger airplane.
E-flite® engineers upgraded this new version to include optional-use SAFE® Select technology, making the Radian even easier for more people to fly in more places. Plus, you can receive real-time battery voltage telemetry with compatible transmitters! It's the perfect next step after learning to fly, a great first glider and an exciting everyday sport model for a wide variety of pilots.
Updated For Ultra-Smooth Soaring
The ever-popular UMX™ Radian® has been updated and upgraded so it's even easier and more fun to fly than before! The ultra-micro motor glider now includes exclusive Spektrum™ optional-use SAFE® Select technology and provides real-time battery voltage telemetry to compatible transmitters. This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model arrives factory-assembled and nearly flight-ready right out of the box. Simply install the one-piece wing with a few screws, install a charged battery, bind it to your compatible Spektrum transmitter and fly.
Advanced EPS construction provides a lightweight yet durable airframe. The distinctive, gracefully curved polyhedral wing and efficient airfoil deliver outstanding soaring performance and long flight times with or without motor power. The factory-installed power system features a coreless motor, gearbox and an efficient folding propeller. It produces excellent climb performance and extends flight times up to 10-20+ minutes with a mix of power on/off flying using 1S 150-200mAh batteries.
Because of its ultra-micro size, the UMX Radian can be flown indoors in gymnasiums and other suitable spaces, or outdoors pretty much anywhere — in most yards, parks, sports fields and beyond! If you learned to fly with a HobbyZone® Sport Cub S, you can use the same transmitter, battery and charger and make the Radian an economical next step. It's an ideal first glider or everyday sport model for low-time to experienced pilots interested in an easy to fly, ultra-micro class motor glider that delivers a unique flying experience!
- Updated and upgraded version of the very popular ultra-micro motor glider that's easier to fly in more places than ever before
- Fly indoors in gymnasiums and other suitable spaces, or outdoors in most yards, parks, sports fields and beyond
- Long flight times up to 10-20+ minutes with a mix of power on/off flying using 1S 150–200mAh batteries
- Removable one-piece wing with composite spar for easy and convenient storage and transport
- Provides telemetry data to compatible transmitters to show flight battery voltage
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Spektrum™ receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- Factory-installed motor, gearbox and efficient folding propeller
- No FAA registration required (under the 250-gram weight limit)
- Factory-finished and ready to fly right out of the box
In The Box:
(1) E-flite® UMX™ Radian® BNF® Basic
(1) Electric Motor, Gearbox and Folding Propeller (installed)
(1) Spektrum™ Receiver, ESC and (2) Servo Control Unit (installed)
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) 4–5+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
(1) 1S 3.7V 150–200mAh LiPo battery with Ultra Micro connector
(1) Compatible LiPo battery charger
|Approximate Assembly Time:||Less than 1 hour|
|Completion Level:||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Under 250g FAA Weight Limit:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||1.59 oz (45g) without battery|
|Technology:||Smart, AS3X and SAFE|