1/10 SR10 2WD Dirt Oval RTR
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/10 SR10 2WD Dirt Oval RTR
Street Stock Dirt Oval Racing – All the dirt, clay and pavement-racing excitement in a 1:10 scale RTR.
Often overlooked in the mainstream, dirt track racing is one of the most exciting forms of tire-scorching car racing action. Competitions are held on oval tracks with a surface of dirt or clay. With hundreds of locations available throughout the United States, it’s easy to see why everyone enjoys gathering to these year-round weekly experiences.
The SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship winning trucks, Featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished body with integrated rear spoiler. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this SR10 beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip street stock-inspired treaded tires and lightweight wheels.
The time for tearing up the oval track is now!
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Factory-finished Street Stock body with integrated rear spoiler
- Lightweight street stock-inspired wheels
- High-grip tires with street stock-inspired tread pattern
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
- Adjustable body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Metric hardware throughout
- 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
In The Box:
(1) SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car
Needed to Complete:
(4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
(1) 6-cell sub-C Rechargeable NiMH Battery, OR (1) 2-cell LiPo Battery
(1) Battery Charger for Above
|Approximate Assembly Time:||No assembly required|
|Ball Bearings:||Full set, 22 total|
|Body:||Trimmed and painted|
|Brakes:||Integral with ESC|
|Internal Gear Ratio:||2.6:1|
|Product Length:||21.12" (536 mm)|
|Product Weight:||1424g (3.14lbs)|
|Product Width:||9.84" (250 mm)|
|Shock Type:||12mm Big Bore coil-over|
|Wheelbase:||10.94" (278 mm)|