Body Painted 1946 Dodge Power Wagon: Black
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Pro-Line 1946 Dodge Power Wagon ToughColor Black Body for 12.3" Wheelbase Scale Crawlers
This is a 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Tough-Color Black Body for Crawlers. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Black body for Scale Crawlers made from completely black polycarbonate Tough-Color material! This First Gen Power Wagon body style comes as 2 pieces (Cab and Bed) for an ultra-realistic look that stays true to the original military-inspired 4x4 truck that civilians could buy. The Tough-Color polycarbonate is made from black material, so you never have to worry about paint peeling or chipping off. Realistic window stickers are also included!
The 1946 Power Wagon features a huge, menacing flat front grill with large flat panel style fender flares just like the real truck. The body includes textured rocker panels, realistic undercuts and separate round headlights designed to allow for real working LED lights, all of which complete the look of this iconic truck. Order your body now!
• Realistic 1946 Power Wagon Scale Crawler Body
• Separate Cab and Bed for Ultra-realism
• Menacing Front Grill and Large Fender Flares
• Separate Round Headlights Allow for LED's
• Made from Tough-Color Polycarbonate
• No Paint to Chip off or Peel!
• Three steps to Crawl Ready:
• Remove protective outer film
• Sticker your body with window decals (included)
• Mount your new body onto your truck
• Made in the USA, since 1982
• 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Tough-Color Black Body Cab & Bed (2 pcs)
• Screw (8) and Nut (8) Hardware
• Detailed Headlight and Window Decal Sheet
• Element Enduro
• Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers