Pro SwitchMode BEC Brushless ESC (V2)
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC
- Up to 60-amp continuous current with proper air flow, 75-amp peak
- 5-volt Switch-Mode BEC circuit capable of 2.5-amp continuous current on any recommended input voltage
- Drives up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-sized servos, with the BEC on any recommended input voltage
- 3–6S Li-Po, 9- to 18-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH input voltage
- Finned heat sinks
- Programmable motor braking
- Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
- Programmable low voltage cutoff with settings for 3-cell Li-Po (9V), 4-cell Li-Po (12V), 5-cell Li-Po (15V), 6-cell Li-Po (18V), or 70% of battery starting voltage
- Programmable soft start for helis and airplanes
- Auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference
- Programmable timing—5 user-selectable ranges for use with a larger variety of brushless motors
- Programmable throttle input range (1.1–1.9 ms or 1.2–1.8 ms)
- Utilizes new smaller MOSFETs technology to minimize weight
- Radio System Power On/Off Switch
- Optional RS232 Serial Link available for programming
- Pre-wired connectors—E-flite EC3 on battery input and 3.5mm female gold bullets on motor output leads
When performance matters in your high-current applications look no further than the E-flite® 60-Amp Pro Switch Mode ESC. This is a high-quality, efficient sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated Switch-Mode BEC.
It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication. It is capable of up to 60 amps continuous current when using 3- to 6-series Li-Po battery packs. You can drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-sized servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage.
Featuring an exposed, finned heat sink aluminum case with lightweight plastic endcaps, safe power-arming along with advanced programmable features such as low voltage cutoff, braking, timing, throttle input range, and more, the E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch Mode ESC is truly a ‘pro series’ electronic speed control.