AR10360T 10-Channel SAFE & AS3X Telemetry Receiver
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
AR10360T DSMX 10-Channel AS3X & SAFE Telemetry Receiver
The Spektrum AR10360T 10 Channel AS3X/SAFE Telemetry Receiver is a DSM2® and DSMX® capable receiver with a compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft. The AR10360T is a full range 10 channel receiver with built in AS3X stabilization, which counters the effects of wind, turbulence and torque using a 3-axis MEMS gyro and exclusive flight control software tuned by expert RC pilots.
There is no delay in control response or limit on control throws. You’ll simply feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want. The AR10360T features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase. Included XBUS, RPM and temperature ports can be used to add additional telemetry sensors available separately.
A user-friendly Micro USB port is built into the receiver for easy access to firmware updates and model setup sharing via the Spektrum PC Programmer Application. It also features an SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote Receiver (SPM9747 or SPM4751T), available separately, to add additional RF path redundancy. An SRXL2/Bind servo header is available to connect smart devices, bind with a traditional bind plug, or connect a battery.
The AR10360T also features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary and offers both SmartSafe™ technology and Hold Last as well as preset failsafe types set through forward programming.
**Please note – Using this receiver in turbine powered aircraft models is not recommended
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Built in AS3X Stabilization System with SAFE flight envelope protection
- AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, sport class and giant scale models
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- VOLT, RPM and TEMP telemetry ports can be used with traditional Spektrum Telemetry Sensors
- XBUS telemetry port for expandable telemetry capabilities, like GPS, Air Speed, Flight Battery Energy and more
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with up to 2 additional SRXL2 Remote Receivers, SPM9747 or SPM4651T, sold separately
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- End pin output pins for easy and compact installation
- Forward Programming capable for setting individual failsafe parameters per channel, programming AS3X and SAFE parameters and more
- Micro USB port for firmware updating and model setup sharing capability
In The Box:
(1) AR10360T DSMX 10-Channel AS3X & SAFE Telemetry Receiver
(1) Spektrum Flight Pack Voltage Sensor
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) Telemetry Capable DSMX Transmitter
(?) Servo extension(s) may be required
|Antenna Length:||7.32" (186 mm)|
|Bind Method:||Bind Button|
|Product Height:||0.59" (15 mm)|
|Product Length:||2.16" (55 mm)|
|Product Weight:||18 g (0.63 oz)|
|Product Width:||1.18" (30 mm)|