Avenger HP S3 Soft Belted 1/8th Buggy Tires MTD F/R: PRO906921
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Avenger HP S3 (Soft) Street BELTED 1:8 Buggy Tires Mounted for Front or Rear, Mounted on Mach 10 Black Wheels
Pro-Line is proud to introduce the History-making Avenger HP BELTED 1:8 Buggy street tires! Pro-Line has developed the technology to mold a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt inside of the all-new Avenger HP. These belted street tires were specifically made for 1:8 Buggies that love to go fast and will not balloon or expand during use. These belted tires will help you go straight and put the power down!
The Avenger HP tires are pre-mounted on Mach 10 Black Wheels so you don't have to worry about gluing your own tires or waiting for them to dry. The Mach 10 features 10 aggressive spokes that will make your buggy look fast even sitting still. The Mach 10 wheels have a 17mm hex and are made from a single molded piece of high-quality Nylon proudly produced by Pro-Line in the USA! Get maximum grip and stability so you can be faster than your buddies with Pro-Line's all-new Avenger HP BELTED 1:8 Buggy street tires!
Please note that the Avenger HP tires have a maximum speed rating that, if exceeded, could result in permanently damaging the internal belt. For the Avenger HP tires that is 100 mph or about 8,000 RPM. Over revving your Avenger HP tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by "diffing out" your tires or holding the throttle open while one, two, or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free-spinning tire or tires.
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Avenger HP Tire Will Not Balloon or Expand During Use
- Specifically Made for 1:8 Buggies That Love to go Fast
- Soft S3 Compound Provides Incredible Grip on the Street
- Belted Tires Give You Control to Put the Power Down
- Soft Foam Inserts Included
- Pre-mounted to Black Mach 10 Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Greater Stability and Connectivity
- For use on Standard 17mm 1:8 Hexes
- Extremely True Finish
- Made from High Strength DuPont Nylon