Big Bore Scaler Shocks (90mm-95mm) F/R
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/10 Big Bore Front/Rear (90mm-95mm) Scaler Shocks for most Crawlers
Designed to fit many popular 1:10 scale crawler vehicles. The large bore allows the Big Bore Shocks to function as true performance shocks due to the larger oil volume in the shock body. CNC machined Aluminum Shock Caps, Collars, Bodies, Bottom Caps, and Hard Chrome Coated Steel Shock Shafts. X-Ring seals (6343-01 for replacements) seal the main shaft for smooth, low friction action and to prevent leaks.
All-new dual-rate spring design for scale looks and performance. Optional softer and firmer dual-rate springs are available in the Big Bore Scaler Shock Spring Assortment (6343-02). The lower spring perch is captured, so you always know it will stay where it belongs. 90mm at full extended length, and collapse down to about 64mm (when the rubber bump stop is removed). Includes extra 5mm longer Shock Ends to increase the shock length! Mostly pre-built (just add oil).
- Best Performing Scale Shocks Pro-Line Has Ever Made
- Big Bore Holds More Oil for Better Performance
- Pre-Assembled, Just Fill and Go
- Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal Prevents Leaks
- CNC Machined Parts
- Optional +5mm Shock Ends Included
- Dual Rate Single Spring Design
- Hard Chrome Coated Shock Shaft
- Captured Lower Spring Perch
- Rebuild Kit and Spring Assortment Sold Separately
What's in the box?
(2) Big Bore Scaler Shocks (90mm-95mm)
(2) +5mm Shock Ends
(2) Standard Upper Pivot Balls
(4) Captured Upper Pivot Balls
(4) Metal Mounting Washers
(8) Optional 1mm and 2mm Plastic Internal Shock Limiters (8 pcs)
Needed to Complete: Silicone Shock Oil