Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Foam-Tac Foam Adhesive
This is a 2 ounce bottle of Beacon Foam-Tac Adhesive. Foam-Tac's improved formula now contains UV blockers so that it can be used in the field in direct sunlight without any yellowing or degrading. We've also added a special adhesion promoter to make the glue even stronger and more durable than before.
Foam-Tac is the best choice for building and repairing all parts of foam planes including motor mounts, control horns and rods, attaching servos, and tacking down wires. Foam-Tac offers many advantages over other types of glues that have been used on R/C planes. Since a little Foam-Tac goes a long way, you'll build plane after plane with one bottle, saving time, money and materials.Features:
- Foam-Tac Never Yellows or Becomes Brittle
- Very Low Odor - No Fumes
- Dries Fast and Crystal Clear
- Never Foams or Expands or Needs a Kicker
- Remains Flexible - Glue Joints Flex with the Foam, Preventing Separation From Hard Impacts
- Long Shelf Life - Up to 2 Years if Properly Stored Away From Heat and with White Cap Replaced
- Store at Room Temperature - No Need to Store in the Fridge or Freezer
- Works on ALL Types of Foam Including Depron, EPP, EPO, Styrofoam, Insulating Foam, as well as Balsa and Carbon Fiber
- Great for Waterproofing