J3 Kit (1.8M), Free Motor, ESC, Servos
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Dancing Wings Hobby Balsa Wood J3 Piper Cub (1.8m) Airplane Kit
The J3 Piper Cub is one of the excellent balsa and lite plywood kits from Dancing Wings Hobby. These models are designed for electric RC flying and come with several components that will make your project so much easier to complete.
The model captures the very essence of the Piper Cub; it has a solid yet lightweight framework structure built from balsa, hardwoods and includes a molded plastic cowl and windscreen. In addition, a functional and authentic looking landing gear is included. For ease of construction, all the parts are beautifully laser cut so you can quickly build the perfect model. Also included are a pair of scale aircraft wheels, pre-bent and drilled aluminum wing struts, carbon tube wing spars and joiners plus a comprehensive hardware pack.
Suggested Power System:
• Motor: 3520-650KV (included)
• ESC: 60A (included)
• Servo: Four 17g servos (included)
• Propeller: 13 inch (included)
• Battery: 4S-6S 3000-6000mAh (not included)
• Radio: more than 4Ch (not included)
• 1800mm (70.9") Wingspan
• 1200mm (47.2") Length
• 2.2 - 2.6kg (4.8 - 5.7 lb) Flying Weight
• Photo-illustrated instruction manual and full-size wing plan sheet