Park 370 Hollow Shaft
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Park 370 Brushless Outrunner, 1200Kv with 4mm Hollow Shaft: 3.5mm Bullet
E-flite’s latest Park 370 is a brushless outrunner motor that features a 4mm hollow shaft, ideal for use with variable pitch propellers. It’s perfectly designed for electric models equipped with variable-pitch propeller systems, such as the E-flite® ShowStopper VPP system.
However, you don’t need a VPP to use this motor—it’s an excellent motor for small 3D airplanes that weigh 7–14 ounces. A motor mount, prop adapter and all hardware are included.
- Ideal for models requiring up to 120 watts of power
- Optimized windings for 3D performance
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters and mounting hardware
- 4mm hollow shaft is easily reversed for alternative motor installations
- Excellent motor for small 3D airplanes 7–14 oz (200–400 g)
- Extremely lightweight—just 1.6 ounces
- Ideal for variable pitch props such as the E-flite® Showstopper Variable Pitch Prop System
- External rotor design for better cooling
- High-quality construction with ball bearings
Needed To Complete:
- 12–20A brushless ESC
- 2–3S Li-Po or 6–10 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
- 8x3.8–10x4.7 Slow Flyer Prop
- Variable Pitch Prop option
|Bushing Or Bearing:||Bearing|
|Connector Type:||3.5mm Bullet|
|Idle Current (Io):||.60A @ 10V|
|Outer Diameter:||0.85 in (21.59mm)|
|Recommended Prop Range:||8x3.8 x 10x4.7 or Variable Pitch systems|
|Shaft Diameter:||4mm (.16 in) hollow|