Pitts S-1S 850mm BNF Basic w/ AS3X/SAFE Select
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Pitts S-1S BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select, 850mm
The E-flite® Pitts S-1S scale biplane is an officially licensed replica of the full-scale aerobatic icon that’s expertly designed and equipped to deliver an exhilarating flight experience so enjoyable that every flight will be more fun than the last.
Nothing compares to a Pitts biplane. Critics around the globe agree—flying one will spoil nearly all other aerobatic experiences. First flown almost 75 years ago, to this day the Pitts plans, kits, and finished biplanes that leave the Aviat Aircraft Company are all remarkably similar to the pioneering original design. The E-flite® Pitts S-1S park flyer is a tribute to the distinctive Curtis Pitts design that combines an authentic appearance with great handling for incredible performance any RC pilot can appreciate.
The E-flite® Pitts S-1S scale biplane is an officially licensed replica of the full-scale aerobatic icon that's expertly designed and equipped to deliver a flight experience that's easy to enjoy. The overall dimensions capture the revolutionary Pitts outlines while EPO construction helps present scale detail with a high level of durability. Even though installing and removing the wings is incredibly simple and tool-free, this beautiful bipe is sized so you probably never need to take it apart.
Like the full-scale, under the hood is the kind of power that distinguishes this aerobat as a potent performer with virtually unlimited potential. Ballistic vertical climbs, dizzying snaps, crisp rolls and sharp corners are just a few of its specialties. Scale pilots will appreciate its smooth flight performance and level of detail, while everyone will enjoy its power system versatility. Whether you choose to fly this one-of-a-kind aerobat on a 3S or 4S LiPo, this Pitts S-1S bipe will deliver an aerobatic experience without equal.
- An Aviat Aircraft Company officially licensed version of the iconic aerobatic design
- High-power, 3S- and 4S-compatible brushless outrunner motor and 40A ESC
- Spektrum™ AR631 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology (BNF® Basic version only
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance (BNF Basic version only
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection (BNF Basic version only
- Scale outline and surface detail, plus a matching spinner and appointed cockpit
- Durable aluminum landing gear with scale covers and wheel pants
- Tool-free wing assembly with quick-release hardware
- Optional-use flying wires included for added scale appearance
- Large cockpit hatch and removable tray simplifies battery installation
- Lightweight and durable EPO foam construction
- Factory-finished with a scale trim scheme
|Battery Type:||LiPo (3.7V per cell)|
|CG (Center of Gravity):||86mm (+/-3mm) back from the leading edge of the top wing measured at the fuselage|
|Completion Level:||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Landing Gear:||Prebent main gear with steerable tailwheel|
|Minimum Required Radio:||6-channel|
|Motor Size:||10-Size, 1200Kv Brushless Outrunner|
|Product Length:||31" (787 mm)|
|Product Weight:||46oz (1304g)|
|Recommended Motor Battery:||2200-3000mAh 3S 11.1V 25C LiPo|
|Skill Level:||Level 2|
|Trim Scheme Colors:||Red and white|
|Wing Area:||437 sq in (28.2 sq dm)|
|Wingspan:||33.5" (851 mm)|