1/10 SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 RTR
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/10 SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 4WD Rock Crawler Brushed RTR
The Axial® team has admired the quality and performance of Pro-Line® brand products ever since we began making RC rigs more than 15 years ago. Now we're excited to help celebrate Pro-Line Racing's own 40th anniversary with our Limited Edition 40th Anniversary SCX10™ III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10!
Trail-ready right out of the box, this highly collectible, ready-to-run 4X4 crawler comes with many of your favorite Pro-Line upgrades — including Big Bore Scaler shocks, Rock Shooter aluminum/composite wheels, and Hyrax G8 Class 1 tires. It's topped off with an exclusive, factory-painted Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 body that's tricked out with such scale details as a molded grille, front and rear bumpers, brake lights, and two-piece side mirrors.
Each Limited Edition chassis has a unique production number laser-etched into the motor plate. An essential item for fans and collectors, the Limited Edition SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 RTR makes a striking addition to your display shelf. It also comes equipped with proven Axial SCX10 III engineering for successfully taking on the most taxing trails.
The stiff SCX10 III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision. The single-speed transmission has full ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability. To complete the ready-to-run package, the Axial team includes a perfectly matched brushed power system and Spektrum™ SLT3 radio. Just add your choice of battery and charger.
Only 1,982 of these Limited Edition crawlers will be produced, so Axial and Pro-Line fans everywhere should act fast. Get yours before they're gone!
- Proven SCX10™ III chassis includes high-performance Pro-Line® upgrades
- Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 body has a molded grille, front and rear bumpers, brake lights, and 2-piece side-mirrors
- Pro-Line Hyrax G8 Class 1 tires with detailed sidewalls offer excellent grip on tough terrain
- Pro-Line Rock Shooter 3-piece beadlock aluminum/composite wheels provide strength and scale realism
- Pro-Line Big Bore Scaler Shocks hold more oil for the finest shock performance
- LED light system includes headlights and amber running lights
- Each motor plate has a unique production number and special commemorative coin is included
- Single-speed transmission features a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability
- Stiff SCX10™ III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision
- Includes AR45P Portal Axles
- Spektrum™ SLT3 2.4GHz radio with SR315 Dual Protocol receiver delivers dependable SLT 2.4GHz control now and DSMR® upgrade potential for the future
- Included and installed power system features a Dynamite® 35T brushed motor and Spektrum 40A brushed ESC
- Metal gear, 15kg high torque servo is waterproof for crawling with confidence in any weather and trail conditions
In The Box:
(1) 1/10 SCX10™ III Base Camp Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 4WD RTR
(1) Dynamite® 35T 540 Brushed Motor
(1) Spektrum™ SLT3 3-Channel SLT Radio
(1) Spektrum SR315 DSMR® 3-Channel Receiver
(1) Spektrum S614S 15kg Steel Gear WP Servo 23T
(1) Spektrum 40A Waterproof Brushed ESC
(4) AA Transmitter Batteries
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) 2-3S LiPo Battery with EC3™ or IC3™ connector
(1) Compatible Battery Charger
|Brakes:||Integral with ESC|
|Motor Size:||35T 540 Brushed|
|Product Length:||20.75" (527 mm)|
|Suspension:||Multi-Link Solid Axle|
|Wheel Width:||1.0 in (25.5mm)|
|Ground Clearance:||2.5 in (63.5mm)|
|Ball Bearings:||Complete Vehicle|
|Chassis:||Adjustable Steel C-channel|
|Product Height:||9.75" (248 mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size:||12mm|
|Rear Track:||8.75" (222.2mm)|
|Wheelbase:||12.3" (312 mm)|
|Final Drive Ratio:||45.6:1|
|Product Weight:||5.0 lb (2.3kg)|
|Tire Tread:||Pro-Line Hyrax|
|Vehicle Type:||Rock Crawler|
|Shock Type:||Oil-Filled/Coil-Over Big Bore Shocks|
|Front Track:||8.75" (222.2mm)|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter:||1.9 in|
|Product Width:||8.75" (222 mm)|
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.