UltraCote, Transparent Green
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
UltraCote, Transparent GreenKey Features:
- High tech polyester covering
- Unique multi temperature-controlled adhesive shrinkage system
- Versatile and easy to apply
- Patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of color-layer separation and permits repositioning of the covering on your model.
- Light weight at .18 oz/sq. ft.
- Fuel proof to glow fuel, gas, and smoke oil. Water proof as well.
Hangar 9 UltraCote® is a high tech polyester covering that features a unique multi temperature-controlled adhesive and shrinkage system, making it versatile and easy to apply. A patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of color-layer separation and permits repositioning the covering on your model.
UltraCote's unique ability to both shrink and stretch make it superior to other coverings for going around tight curves and wingtips.
Temp ranges are as follows:
- Adhesion to wood begins at 200 to 220 degrees F.
- Shrinkage onset begins at 300 degrees F.
- Maximum shrinkage is at 350 degrees F.
|Weight:||0.18 oz. per square foot|