UMX Conscendo BNF Basic
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
UMX Conscendo BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
The E-flite UMX Conscendo is a scaled-down, ultra-micro version of the Conscendo Evolution 1.5m! As the most powerful, capable, and fun to fly version yet, the Conscendo Evolution took the market by storm and quickly became one of the best-selling and most popular E-flite models ever. It delivered a unique blend of soaring, sport, and aerobatic flight performance that made it a favorite for sport pilots and glider enthusiasts alike. And now, the UMX Conscendo makes it possible to enjoy that same flight experience in more places and smaller spaces from large yards to parks, sports fields, and beyond! It's even more affordable and convenient - while also being easy to fly - which makes it a perfect choice for a wide range of low-time to experienced pilots.
Whether you're a low-time pilot looking for your next airplane after learning to fly with a trainer, or an experienced pilot interested in an ultra-micro sized version of the incredibly popular Conscendo Evolution 1.5m, the E-flite UMX Conscendo is an easy and extremely fun to fly sport aerobatic motor glider that offers a flying experience you simply can't get with any other model!
With a 2S LiPo battery, the factory-installed brushless power system - featuring a telemetry-capable ESC, specially-tuned outrunner motor, and folding prop - delivers plenty of thrust for fast climbs to soaring altitude, sport flying, and basic aerobatics. Or, when using a 3S 300mAh battery, it delivers even more speed and thrust for unlimited vertical performance without the need for modifications or upgrades!
The composite-reinforced airframe has the strength and stiffness to handle anything experienced pilots will want to do with all that power, performance, and full 4-channel control. Yet the UMX Conscendo is still easy to launch, fly, and land because it features exclusive AS3X and optional-use SAFE Select technologies. Plus, you can enable the optional use flaperons and spoilerons for even more capabilities!
Best of all, the UMX Conscendo arrives almost fully factory-assembled and nearly ready to fly right out of the box. Simply install the one-piece wing with the quarter turn thumbscrew, install a charged battery, bind it to your 5+ channel DSMX/DSM2 equipped Spektrum transmitter and you're ready to fly!”
- Scaled down from the popular Conscendo Evolution 1.5m for soaring, sport flying, and high energy aerobatics in more places and smaller spaces
- Removable wing with quarter turn thumbscrew for even more convenient storage and transport in the box with a handle
- Powerful 2S and 3S compatible brushless power system with outrunner motor and folding propeller
- Composite reinforced airframe with strong and precise ball-link equipped linkages
- Compatible with the Spektrum™ DXS transmitter included with many RTF models
- Real-time battery voltage telemetry with compatible Spektrum transmitters
- Built-in Spektrum receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Easier to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Optional-use flaperons and spoilerons for added capabilities
- No FAA registration or Remote ID required (under the 250-gram weight limit)
In The Box:
(1) E-flite UMX Conscendo
(4) Spektrum Linear Servos (installed)
(1) Spektrum Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
(1) Spektrum Control Unit with (1) Receiver and (1) Brushless ESC (installed)
(1) UMX Conscendo Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
(1) 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V 280–300mAh LiPo with JST-RCY Connector (or JST-PH connector plus a suitable JST-RCY to JST-PH adapter, sold separately)
(1) Compatible LiPo Charger
|LiPo Compatibility:||3S, 2S|
|Completion Level:||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Recommended Motor Battery:||300mAh 11.1V 3S 30C LiPo Battery with JST Connector|
|Approximate Assembly Time:||Less than 5 minutes|
|Product Length:||20.63" (524 mm)|
|Product Weight:||4.7oz (134g) with Recommended Battery|
|Minimum Required Radio:||5+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® Compatible Transmitter|
|Technology:||AS3X and SAFE|
|Skill Level:||Level 2 - NS|
|Wingspan:||31.57" (802 mm)|
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.